Many people make reservations at local restaurants for Valentine’s Day. A nice steak dinner is sure to please, but every EGGhead knows that the Big Green Egg will give you steak-house level results in the comfort of your own home. That’s why Outdoor Home’s monthly cooking class for February is all about STEAK!
On Thursday, February 8th from 6pm-8pm our in-house EGGspert, David Wolfe, is providing tips and techniques that will have you creating meals superior to restaurants that charge double or even triple the price. There are limited spaces available and advance payment is required to reserve your spot in the class. We hope to see you there!
Registration for this class is $30 per person or $50 per couple… make it a date night! Changes in attendance require a 72-hour notice, and no rescheduling or refunds will be made after 6:00 pm on Monday 2/5/17.
This is a social event! Water and tea will be provided, but attendees are encouraged to bring your own beer, wine or other favorite adult beverage to enjoy!
Topics for discussion:
- Grades of beef and popular cuts from your butcher
- Methods for cooking the perfect steak on your EGG
- Advanced steak preparation and execution techniques
- Arriving at the perfect internal temperature
- Helpful EGGcessories for your meal
What you get:
- A delicious sampling of Filet, Ribeye, Strip, and Sirloin Steak along with Two Sides and Dessert. This will likely be enough to call a steak dinner. In the past, no one has left this class hungry!
- Personalized step-by-step instruction from our EGG-spert, David Wolfe, along with recipe/instruction cards.
- Roundtable discussion time for additional Q & A.
- Private after-hours time to browse our new EGGcessories.
- A chance to mingle and share ideas with other EGGheads.