EASIER. TASTIER. CLEANER. QUICKER.
Developed by Swedish inventor, Richard Looft, the Looftlighter ignites wood or charcoal in less than 60 seconds with its patented hot air-stream process. It makes charcoal barbecue preparation quick, clean, safe and easy, without the need for lighter fluids. Igniting fires and BBQs now takes just a few seconds. You can use the Looftlighter to speed up the heating process of your coals so that your BBQ is ready in just a few minutes.
The patented hot air-stream process eliminates the chemical taste that sometimes is infused in food when using lighter fluid and gas grills. BBQ chefs are now achieving the clean taste of their grilling and smoking recipes. The Looftlighter does not throw flames, but instead blows a hot air-stream at 1,256 degrees Fahrenheit. It will switch off immediately the user releases the On button, and is equipped with a safety casing that cools to the touch within a few seconds after use. Simply plug the Looftlighter into a wall socket, and touch the nose of the lighter to your wood or coals. In about 15 seconds sparks will appear.
- Safely and easily light your fuel with no chemicals
- Quickly ignite fires and barbecues in a matter of seconds
- Eliminates the chemical taste of lighter fluid or gas in your food
- Safety casing is cool to the touch just seconds after unit is turned off
- Versatile lighter can quickly ignite charcoal, briquettes, wood, hardwood, pellets and more
The Looftlighter also has the environmentally RoHS certification.
Size and weight:
- Length: 452 mm (17,8 inches)
- Width: 65 mm (2,6 inches) (at the most)
- Depth: 65 mm (2,6 inches) (at the most)
- Weight: 750 g