It’s being held Saturday, March 11, 2017, from Noon-2pm. This will be an interactive class where participants are divided into teams of four. Each team will get an Egg to work on for the class and will do the cooking with help from the instructor. This will be a great opportunity to get some great tips and sample delicious food cooked on the Big Green Egg. Experienced cooks are also welcome. Advanced payment is required as there are a limited number of spots available. The address is 882 W. Tracker Rd. Nixa, Mo. 65714. We hope to see you there!
Seating will be limited. Please register by noon Wednesday 3/8/17 to reserve your spot. Registration fee is $15 per person. Changes will require a 72-hour notice. No rescheduling or refunds will be made after noon on Wednesday 3/8/17.
This is a social event! Water and tea will be provided, but feel free to bring your own beer, wine or other favorite adult beverage. Arrive as early as 5:30 for a meet and greet with our resident Eggmaster David Wolfe.
What we will discuss:
- Maintenance tips
- Lighting the EGG
- Regulating and setting the temperature
- Adding/pre-heating a ConvEGGtor and/or baking stone
- Helpful EGGcessories
- Internal cooking temperatures
Food will be provided for you and your team to Grill, Roast, Smoke and Bake.
What you get:
- Samplings of four great items which, depending on your appetite, may or may not be enough to be called lunch
- Personalized step by step instruction with recipe handouts
- Roundtable discussion time
- Exclusive deals for class participants
- A chance to mingle and share ideas with other EGGheads