TICKET LINKS BELOW
It’s time for one of our most popular classes of the year as Outdoor Home teaches a cooking class that will leave your dinner guests with a lot to be thankful for! On Thursday, October 26th from 6-8pm, we’ll demonstrate a simple technique for smoking a whole Turkey while also teaching versions of other Thanksgiving Day favorites perfect for your Big Green Egg. This class is easy enough for anyone but experienced cooks are also welcome.
Advanced payment is required as there are a limited number of spots available for this ultimate Thanksgiving Day preparation.
Please register by Monday 10/23/17 to reserve your spot. ***This class is expected to sell out so don’t delay*** Registration fee is $30 per person or $50 per couple. Registration can be done online (below) or by calling our showroom at 417-761-7611 Changes in registration will require a 72-hour notice and no rescheduling or refunds will be made after 6:00 pm on Monday 10/23/17.
This is a social event! Water and tea will be provided, but feel free to bring your own beer, wine or other favorite adult beverage.
What we will discuss:
- Brining a turkey
- When to buy and when to thaw
- Regulating and setting the temperature
- Adding/pre-heating a ConvEGGtor
- Helpful EGGcessories
- Assembly for each dish
What we will cook:
- Whole Smoked Turkey
- Corn Casserole
- Broccoli Casserole
- Pumpkin Pie
What you get:
- A light meal. Samplings of four great items which, depending on your appetite, may or may not be enough to be called dinner
- Personalized step by step instruction with recipe handouts
- Roundtable discussion time
- A chance to mingle and share ideas with other EGGheads