- 2 cups fresh pineapple
- 2 green onions chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped green pepper
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons plus 2 Tablespoons lime juice divided
- ⅛ teaspoon plus ¼ teaspoon salt divided
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 8 fish fillets
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- For salsa, in a serving bowl, combine pineapple, green onion, green pepper, cilantro, 4 teaspoons lime juice, ⅛ teaspoon salt and cayenne. Refrigerate until serving.
- Mix oil and remaining lime juice. Drizzle over fish with remaining salt.
- Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 350°F/177°C. Cook on Perforated Cooking Grid until done.