Yoder Smokers 16" Cheyenne Offset Smoker
"The Cheyenne" moves you beyond simply grilling and into the world of slow smoking and barbecuing. The difference is this; the heat and smoke are drawn through the cooking chamber indirectly, the indirect heat is the secret to producing moist, super tender meat with that rich smoky flavor. Whether you are feeding your family or a gathering of a dozen people put the Cheyenne to work for you and be prepared to enjoy Blue Ribbon results.
- Cooking Surface 703 Sq. Inches
- Two 16.75"x15" Cooking Grates in Main Chamber
- One 13.75"x15" Cooking Grate in Firebox
- Overall Length 68"
- Overall Height 48"
- Overall Depth 30.75" (Including Front Shelf)
- Weight 315 lbs
- 16" X 36" x 18"
- Offset firebox
- Constructed from NEW ¼" pipe and plate
- Dual-damper through draft control
- Thermometer mounted on cooking chamber door
- Stainless steel handles are "cool to the touch"
- Removable cooking grates in firebox