Weber Summit E-670 Propane Gas Grill
On Cart With Rotisserie, Sear Burner & Side Burner
Summit Series gas grills are the crown jewels of the Weber family, with exclusive features, the highest level of performance and stunning looks. Weber packed all of their best features into this top-of-the-line grilling masterpiece, the Summit S-670, which is large enough for you to invite every single one of your friends over for a cookout. The stainless steel S-670 features 6 stainless steel burners that produce 60,000 BTUs and a 10,600 BTU Sear Station, each with Snap-Jet individual burner ignition to help you get the party started as quickly as possible.
The Summit S series propane gas grill comes fully equipped with 9mm (3/8 inch) stainless steel rod cooking grates and stainless steel Flavorizer bars to effectively hold and distribute heat evenly over the 624 square-inch main cooking grid. The warming rack provides an additional 145 square inches for a huge 769 square inches of total cooking area. Summit grills come equipped with a stainless steel grease tray with a catch pan to make clean-up as easy as possible.
This Weber S-670 also has a 12,000 BTU flush-mounted side burner that lets you multi-task while grilling, a stainless steel smoker box with a dedicated 6,800 BTU smoker burner and a 10,600 BTU infrared rotisserie rear burner. The Tuck-Away rotisserie system features a flip-up motor and separate spit rod and fork storage inside the cart. This Weber Summit grill has a painted steel frame and a front-mounted control panel with LED lighted control knobs and a backlit LED propane scale, which works in conjunction with the precision fuel gauge to let you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times.
The stainless steel shroud will withstand the elements for years to come and has a polished stainless steel handle and a center-mounted thermometer to monitor cooking temperatures. The grill cart features stainless steel doors, chrome plated cast-aluminum handles, painted side and rear panels and four heavy-duty casters (2 locking and 2 swivel). The enclosed storage area keeps your propane tank out of sight, two stainless steel side shelves with painted cast aluminum end caps provide expansive prep space and six convenient built-in tool hooks keep your BBQ tools nearby. Light up your grill with two Grill Out handle lights, which feature an integrated tilt sensor that automatically turns the lights on when the lid is raised and off when the lid is closed.
With the Weber Summit S-670, luxury has officially arrived!
- Stainless steel burners: 6
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 60,000
- Side burner: BTU-per-hour input: 12,000
- Sear Station® burner: BTU-per-hour input: 10,600
- Smoker burner: BTU-per-hour input: 6,800
- Rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner: BTU-per-hour input: 10,600
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- Primary cooking area (square inches): 624
- Warming rack area (square inches): 145
- Total cooking area (square inches): 769
- Stainless steel shroud with center-mounted thermometer
- Stainless steel side tables with painted aluminum end caps: 2
- Painted enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and chrome-plated aluminum handles
- Front access, stainless steel grease tray with catch pan
- Heavy-duty front locking swivel casters: 2
- Heavy-duty back swivel casters: 2
- Backlit LED tank scale display (LP models only)
- Grill Out® handle light(s): 2
- Lighted control knobs
- Tool hooks: 6
- Rotisserie, searing station & side burner
- Smoker box with dedicated burner
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Lighted control knobs & Grill Out handle
- Fully enclosed cart provides storage for your tank
- Enclosed tank storage and precision LED fuel gauge
- Heavy-duty front locking casters and heavy-duty back swivel casters.
- Owner’s guide and grilling guide
- Limited warranty