Outdoor Home's April cooking class will be held Thursday, April 26th. Cinco de Mayo is the following weekend. However, the training and recipe handouts provided with this class will have you cooking crowd pleasers to enjoy year round! Weather permitting, we will separate into teams of four and let each team cook a quesadilla to share.
Advanced payment is required as there are a limited number of spots available. Please register by Monday 4/23/18 to reserve your spot. Registration fee is $25 per person or $40 per couple. Changes will require a 72-hour notice. No rescheduling or refunds will be made after 6:00 pm on Monday 4/23/18.
This is a social event! Water and tea will be provided, but feel free to bring your own beer, wine or other favorite adult beverage.
What we will discuss:
- Homemade salsa preparation.
- Making quesadillas with the baking stone.
- Fajita vegetables using the wok.
- Helpful EGGcessories.
- Complete step by step instructions to create this meal.
What you get:
- A chicken fajita dinner with appetizers and a side.
- Personalized step by step instruction and recipe handouts.
- Roundtable discussion time.
- A chance to mingle and share ideas with other EGGheads.
- Exclusive after-hours shopping.