GrillGrates™ for a Large Big Green Egg
Give your kamado a makeover with GrillGrates that interlock over any grill to sear, sizzle, radiate, and protect.
The original raised rail design allows for more surface area contact and better heat conduction to get perfect sear lines, while juices collect in the valleys then steam or sizzle adding more flavor and moisture into your food. The shape radiates with heat for fast, even cooking and the bottom protects against flareups and drying heat. The fat drains off and burns in the bottom of the grill grate and not on the outside of your food. The rust-resistant GrillGrates are constructed of aircraft grade aluminum that is hard anodized (a natural hardening process) for an extremely durable surface that withstands heat up to 1000 degrees, and conducts heat better than steel or cast iron.
The GrateTool prongs fit between and below the rails to lift not scrape food on the grill and also doubles as a cleaning tool to clear the valleys of build-up. The set includes three 13 3/4 inch GrillGrate panels designed to fit most 18-inch kamado grills, grate tool, user guide and recipe booklet.
- Covers 90% of the grill surface
- Interlocking to remove one or more panels for two level grilling
- Includes The GrateTool
- User Guide
- Raised Rail Design
- Protection from Charring Flare-ups
- Juices sizzle back into the food instead of feeding the flames
- Great for Pizza, Fish, and Vegetables
- Hard Anodized is 2x harder than stainless steel, will never rust and cleans easily
- GrillGrates season with use