Pelican Products has protected defense, emergency, and scientific expedition equipment through some of the harshest conditions on Earth since 1976. This same DNA is now available to you in Pelican™ Elite Coolers.
They hold themselves to higher criteria than other cooler makers. When it comes to durability, performance and ergonomic design, just “good enough” doesn’t cut it. As a result, Pelican™ Elite Coolers perform to higher standards — better than any cold locker, tougher than any icebox. Pelican™ Elite Coolers are true next-generation innovations, created to last a lifetime.
From the latches to the freezer-grade seal to the toughest handles in the business, every part is engineered to our extreme durability and performance standards. Which is why they feel confident in providing you with a Lifetime Guarantee. Not three years. Not five years. A lifetime. Something the other makers don’t (or can’t) do.
Whether you’re on the hunt of a lifetime, far out at sea with a cooler full of catch, crossing deserts on safari or simply tailgating during a big game – the Pelican™ Elite Cooler is the one for you.
- Up to 10 days ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane foam insulation
- Built in bottle opener
- Integrated Cup Holders in Lid
- Molded-in Handle System
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Guaranteed for life
- Assembled in the USA with US and foreign components
- Capacity is true to size
INTERIOR (L X W X D)
14.60" x 10.20" x 11.00" (37.1 x 25.9 x 27.9 cm)
EXTERIOR (L X W X D)
25.30" x 19.00" x 18.50" (64.3 x 48.3 x 47 cm)
VOLUME: 32.95QT (31.18 liters)
INT VOLUME: 0.95 ft³ (0.027 m³)
INSULATION THICKNESS: 2.10" (5.3 cm)
WEIGHT: 21.67 lbs (9.8 kg)
HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
INSULATION: Polyurethane Foam