On Wednesday, September 6th from 6-8pm, we will be pulling a page from the Big Green Egg Cookbook as we teach you how to prepare Ray Lampe’s Coffee Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Peach Barbeque Drizzle.
This is a surprisingly easy dish that will have you looking like a trained chef! All cooks always welcome regardless of their experience level. Seating will be limited. Please register by Monday 9/4/17 to reserve your spot. Registration fee is $20 per person. Changes will require a 72 hour notice. No rescheduling or refunds will be made after 6:00 pm on Monday 9/4/17. We hope to see you there!
This is a social event! Water and tea will be provided, but feel free to bring your own beer, wine or other favorite adult beverage. Weather permitting, some or all of the class may be outside.
What we will discuss:
- Pork tenderloin trimming
- Grilling versus smoking
- Using smoking woods
- Assembly of each dish
- Helpful EGGcessories
What will be cooked:
- Pork Tenderloin
- Jalapeno Mushroom Poppers
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Oven Roasted Green Beans
What you get:
- Samplings of four great items which, depending on your appetite, may or may not be enough to be called dinner
- Personalized step by step instruction with recipe handouts
- Roundtable discussion oppotunities
- Outdoor Home private, after hours shopping time
- A chance to mingle and share ideas with other EGGheads