The Weber 18" Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill has a larger cooking surface than any other Weber portable charcoal grill, so grilling for a large group of road trippers or tailgating with a crowd is easy!
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 240 square inch
- 18.5-inch diameter plated steel cooking grate
- Rust-resistant aluminum dampers and ash catcher
- One glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Assembled dimensions 19.75-inch by 20.5-inch by 19.75-inch
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper(s): 2
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle: 1
- Tuck-N-Carry® lid lock/lid holder
- Owner’s guide
- Limited warranty
- Height (inches): 19.75
- Width (inches): 20.5
- Depth (inches): 19.75
The Weber 18" Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill has a larger cooking surface than any other Weber portable charcoal grill, so grilling for a large group of road trippers or tailgating with a crowd is easy. Featuring 240 sq inches of cooking area and a 15-burger capacity, this Weber Joe Grill can be used for a group of almost any size. This 18" Grill has a plated-steel cooking grate and a porcelain-enameled bowl and lid. With rust-resistant aluminum dampers and rust-resistant aluminum ash catcher, this Weber 18" Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill is durable and can be used in many conditions. It also has a glass-reinforced nylon handle and a tuck-n-carry lid lock that allows for carrying, and doubles as a lid holder. An owner's guide comes with this Weber 18" grill, so you can get started right away.