Getting dinner on the table shouldn't require a long-term commitment. Or mean defaulting to a frozen meal. Not when you have options. Weber's Time to Grill is packed with over 200 fresh, new recipes specially created to save time without sacrificing an ounce of flavor-even the barbecue classics. Pulled pork you can pull off fast? No sweat. Slow-cooked ribs sped up? You bet. Inside you'll find a wide range of recipes from super easy to more adventurous-all low labor.
And as an added bonus, Weber's Time to Grill comes with free mobile tools you can access on any smartphone or Web-enabled mobile device. Get a grocery list for each recipe in the book, add your own ingredients, and email the list to a friend. Rate your favorite recipes, get doneness guides, and use a grilling timer, too.
- Weber's Time to Grill features include:
- 200+ recipes, easy and adventurous
- Minimal ingredients, maximum flavor
- Prep times from under 15 minutes to about 30 minutes
- A photo of every recipe
- Shortcuts and time-saving tips
- Skill builders and step-by-step how-tos
- Handy charts and grilling guide