Wichita 20" BBQ Smoker
So, your reputation as the neighborhood pit-master is drawing a crowd. The Wichita boasts up to 1,093 square inches of cooking surface gives you all the room you need for additional meats and sides. Precision crafted, the Wichita's dual-damper draft control system produces professional results–regardless of your level of experience. For even more cooking versatility, the Wichita features a firebox grill grate and an optional top slide out shelf. From the backyard to large gatherings–or even competitive events–the Wichita will astound your newfound fans.
Yoder Smokers Wichita 20" Backyard BBQ Smoker
- Cooking Surface : 1093 Sq. Inches
- Two 19.75"x19" Cooking Grates in Main Chamber
- 19"x18" Cooking Grate in Firebox
- Optional 14.5"x36.5" 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Overall Length 78"
- Overall Height 57"
- Overall Depth 34" (Including Front Shelf)
- Weight 495 lbs
- Offset firebox
- Constructed from NEW ¼" pipe and plate
- Dual-damper through draft control
- Thermometer mounted on cooking chamber door
- Stainless steel handles are "cool to the touch"
- Removable cooking grates in the firebox and cooking chamber
- Pot warmer over firebox
- Mounted on steel wheels