Authentic cooking on a French grill offers many advantages over traditional barbecue. The risk of burning food through direct contact with flames is eliminated as the risk of causing a forest fire. Moreover, Le Griddle reaches its optimum cooking temperature in less than 5 minutes. There is no need to extinguish or remove embers after cooking. According to that, the final cleaning takes around 2 minutes. Food like meat, fish, and vegetables is cooked on a lightly oiled griddle in order to keep all the flavor and nutritional properties. In a few words cooking on Le Griddle means healthier eating, a better respect for the environment and a faster and easier way to cook.
Complete your outdoor kitchen with Le Griddle... perfect for any meal at any time!
- No dangerous carcinogens (no risks ingesting carbon)
- No enamel = no migration of particles in foodstuffs No risk of excess charring
- No contact with flames
- Considerably reduced fat
- Foods are seared and cook in their own juices
- Respects the savory and preserves the taste of every foodstuff
- Homogenous heat distribution over the entire plate
- Cook virtually anything: meat, fish, seafood, vegetables, fruits and even desserts
- Fasting preparation: optimal cooking temperature is reached in 5 minutes
- No bags of coals to buy
- Reduced gas consumption
- Clean in 5 minutes
- Stainless steel 100% thermally conductive surface
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction
- Removable stainless steel griddle plate
- Ventilation grill to protect the flames from any wind
- Exclusive curved tray for oil or fat recovery
- Durable high-powered 304 stainless steel burners (9000 Btu)
- Exclusive stainless steel design to prevent any cool zone. Top heating performance enables homogenous temperatures (above 650°F) over the entire surface for optimal heat diffusion
- Highly secured device with a safety valve and thermocouple to cut off the gas supply in the event of an accidental flame extinction.
- Electric ignition system