The Craft of Outdoor Cooking
OFYR (pronounced oh-fire) Grills is the brand-new way to cook and grill outdoors and incorporate a unique design for incredible versatility and enjoyment.
The cone-shape fire bowl has a wide, flat rim that doubles as a high-efficiency cooking surface. Heat radiates from the center in a perfectly smooth gradient, creating a broad range of cooking temperatures on a single hotplate.
OFYR grills are simple to clean and requires virtually no maintenance as they can be left outdoors and uncovered in all weather conditions. Food scraps and excess oil go straight into the fire—all you need to do is wipe the OFYR off with a damp cloth and it’s ready for the next occasion.
- Wood Fired Cooking
- Cooktop made of Carbon Steel (12mm thick)
- 40” diameter Cooking Surface
- Base made from Corten Steel
- Corten Steel is steel mixed with copper
- Corten Steel provides protective rust finish
- Protective Rust Finish is Virtually Maintenance Free
- Base is 85lbs, Cone is 55lbs, Cooktop is 130lbs
- 3 Part Modular System East to Transport
- Generates heat 6ft to make a cozy fire pit environment
- Cooktop can reach up to 550 degrees
- Oil Bakes into Cooktop to create waterproof surface