The Big Green Egg Book
The popularity of the top-selling kamado style cooker, the Big Green Egg, continues to grow across the US and overseas. This is an all-new collection of 55 recipes introduce myriad flavor capabilities from top International chefs for using the Big Green Egg.
This book takes cooking with the Big Green Egg to the next level with 55 recipes for professional chefs and experienced home cooks along with profiles of 15 International chefs, explaining how they discovered the Big Green Egg, as well as why and how they are using it in their professional kitchens.
Inside you'll find recipes ranging from smoked fish to grilled pizza, and roasted carrot salad to apple tart. Just some of the recipes include:
- Eggplant Steaks with Fennel-Rosemary Dressing and Buffalo Mozzarella
- Smoky Burger with Miso Butter, Kimchi, and Fried Egg Yolk
- Smoked Warm Salmon on Beet and Broad Bean Salad with Horseradish Sauce
- Calzone with Sausage and Ricotta
- Indian Lamb Spareribs with Chapati and Apple Yogurt
- Baked Truffle Potatoes with Mushrooms and Vanilla Oil
- Pumpkin Tarte Tatin with Creme Fraiche
- Pork Belly with Sage, Roasted Grapes, and Bean Salad
- Puffed Pancake with Peaches and Plum Compote
- Ice Cream Cake with Whipped Cream and Blackberries