The next cooking class at Outdoor Home will be held Thursday, May 17th from 6:00-8:00 pm. Here is your chance to learn how easy it is to cook pizza on the Big Green Egg. We will divide the class into teams of four. Each team will get the chance to cook a pizza for the class to enjoy! Advanced payment is required as seating will be limited.
Please register by Monday 5/14/18 to reserve your spot. Registration fee is $20 per person or $30 per couple. Changes will require a 72 hour notice. No rescheduling or refunds will be made after 6:00 pm on Monday 5/14/18.
This is a social event! Water and tea will be provided, but feel free to bring your own beer, wine or other favorite adult beverage.
What we will discuss:
- Two ways to set up the egg for pizza as well as the logic behind each.
- Regulating and setting the temperature.
- Helpful Eggcessories.
- Complete step by step instructions to create this meal.
What will be cooked:
- Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread
- Papa Murphy’s Gourmet Delite Pizza.
- Chocolate chip cookies.
What you get:
- A light meal which, depending on your appetite may or may not be enough to constitute dinner.
- Personalized step by step instruction.
- Roundtable discussion time.
- A chance to mingle and share ideas with other Eggheads.