ANCHO CHILI STEAK TACOS
- Flank steak
- Big Green Egg Ancho Chile & Coffee Seasoning
- Big Green Egg Cayenne Hot Sauces
- 1 large red onion
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- Soft flour tortillas (small)
- Set the EGG for direct cooking at 400°F/204°C with an EGGspander.
- Cut the onion in half and grill with the jalapeno until desired doneness.
- Season the steak with the Big Green Egg Ancho Chile & Coffee Seasoning. Grill the flank steak for 2 minutes per side; rest for 2 minutes and then slice thin.
- Warm the tortillas on the top sliding grid. On each tortilla, add meat and top with the onions. Serve the tacos with sauce on the side.
Share this ANCHO CHILI STEAK TACOS recipe with your friends!