BOURBON GLAZED SWEET POTATOES
- 4 lbs of Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 in cubes
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1/3 cup of bourbon whiskey
- Preheat your EGG to 350°F and set up for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor legs up and the cooking grid in place.
- Peel your sweet potatoes and then cut them into 1 in cubes.
- Pour all the of the cut and peeled sweet potatoes into a nonstick baking dish like the Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven from Big Green Egg.
- Pour your melted butter, bourbon whiskey, and brown sugar into the baking dish and combine evenly with the sweet potatoes.
- Place the dish,Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and glazed (approximately 1 hour), tossing the mixture every 20-30 minutes to coat the glaze evenly.
Approximately 6-8 servings.
Share this BOURBON GLAZED SWEET POTATOES recipe with your friends!