BREAKFAST SAUSAGE BAKE
This breakfast dish combines all of your favorite breakfast foods into one easy to make and easy to share dish!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 slices whole-grain or white bread
- 1 pound bulk sausage, browned and drained
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1 cup)
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking at 350°F/177°C with convEGGtor.
- Coat 8-by-10-inch or similar-sized baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Tear bread into small pieces and scatter over bottom of dish. Top with sausage.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs until combined; whisk in milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over bread and sausage. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes or until set all the way to center (knife inserted in center comes out clean).
Share this BREAKFAST SAUSAGE BAKE recipe with your friends!