Cooked in a cast iron skillet with Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning.
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced in half
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Thai chili sauce
- Recipe courtesy of Taylor Shulman, Big Green Egg Culinary Center
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor at 400°F/204°C.
- Toss the sprouts in olive oil and Sweet & Smoky Seasoning. Pour into a Plancha Griddle, ridged side up, or Cast Iron Skillet and cook on the EGG for 20 minutes. Remove the sprouts to a bowl and add the Thai chili sauce; stir until the sprouts are evenly coated.
Share this BRUSSELS SPROUTS recipe with your friends!