BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH GOLDEN RAISINS
Recipe adapted from Better Than Bouillon. For more information about Better Than Bouillon, visit betterthanbouillon.com.
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisins
- 4 ounces melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Set EGG for indirect cooking (with convEGGtor) at 400°F/204°C.
- In a bowl, mix butter, sugar, Seasoned Vegetable Base, water, and black pepper.
- Add Brussels sprouts and raisins, and stir.
- Put mixture in a Stir Fry and Paella Pan.
- Place pan directly on EGG, stirring occasionally to glaze the Brussels sprouts while cooking.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until fork-tender.
Share this BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH GOLDEN RAISINS recipe with your friends!