CEDAR-PLANKED CHERRY TOMATOES
- 1 Cedar grilling plank
- 2 pints (.9 L) cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) fresh herbs, chopped (we like thyme, chives, and basil)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Toasted baguette
Herbed ricotta or goat cheese
- Soak the cedar plank in water for 1 hour, keeping it immersed. Toss the tomatoes with the remaining ingredients.
- Set the EGG for direct cooking without the convEGGtor at 400°F/204°C
- Place the plank on the cooking grid, heat for about two minutes; carefully flip the plank over and add the tomatoes. Close the dome and grill for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with toasted bread and an herbed cheese.
Share this CEDAR-PLANKED CHERRY TOMATOES recipe with your friends!