Recipe adapted from HowtoBBQRight.com
- 1 Dozen Raw Oysters
- 8oz Salted Butter softened
- ¼ cup Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2-3 Lemon wedges
- 1 Tablespoons Italian Leaf Parsley
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning
- Prepare Big Green Egg for direct cooking at 475-500⁰F
- Allow the butter to soften to room temperature. Once soft mix in the remaining ingredients
- Place freshly shucked oysters directly on the grill grate and cook for 3-4 minutes just until the liquid in the oysters starts to bubble
- Spoon one teaspoon of butter mixture onto each oyster.
- Cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until the tops are slightly browned and the sides of the oyster start to curl.
- Carefully remove from grill, top with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and/or hot sauce.
- Serve with Saltine Crackers or straight out of the shell
Share this CHAR-GRILLED OYSTERS recipe with your friends!