CHICKEN CAPRESE STUFFED VIDALIA ONIONS
- 6 large Vidalia onions
- 2 cups diced grilled Chicken*
- 1 8-ounce package fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Set the EGG for direct cooking without the convEGGtor at 350°F/177°C.
- Peel and cut ends off onions. Scoop out onions leaving bottom and sides intact.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Scoop mixture into onions, mounding to overfill.
- Place onions on Lodge cast iron grill and place on preheated grill. Cook 40-60 minutes at 350°F or until tender.
- *marinate chicken before grilling with oil, fresh garlic, fresh basil and lemon juice.
Share this CHICKEN CAPRESE STUFFED VIDALIA ONIONS recipe with your friends!