- ½ pound bacon, diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup yellow onion, diced
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup Sweet & Smoky Kansas City Style Big Green Egg Barbecue Sauce
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp Big Green Egg Ancho Chile & Coffee Seasoning
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 (16-ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- Set the EGG for direct cooking without the convEGGtor at 350°F/177°C.
- Cook the bacon in the Big Green Egg Cast Iron Dutch Oven until crispy. Remove the bacon. Cook the ground beef until browned. Add the onion and cook until tender.
- Add the ketchup, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, molasses, Ancho Chile & Coffee Seasoning, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard, all the beans, and cooked bacon. Mix together.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove from the EGG and enjoy!
Share this COWBOY BEANS recipe with your friends!