GINGER GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY
This Asian inspired stir fry from thebbqbuddha is both light and delicious. Big Green Egg Ginger Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry over Honey Glazed Brussels Sprouts is a winning combination.
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. garlic chili sauce
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, blanched, trimmed, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, white and green parts separated and chopped
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Mix together 2 Tbls honey, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic chili sauce, and ginger in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp and mix to combine.
- Cover the bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Preheat the BGE to 500°
- Add the Cast iron Wok
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a wok an add Brussels sprouts and red bell pepper
- Sauté for about 5-7 minutes stirring every now and again until the Brussels sprouts brown.
- Pull them out and place in a serving bow then drizzle with honey, salt and pepper, and mix together.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to Wok add garlic and scallion whites then cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade and add to the Wok.
- Stir Fry about 4 minutes until the shrimp curl and turn pink.
- Add to the bowl, drizzle with sesame oil, top with scallion greens, and toss.
- Serve immediately.
Share this GINGER GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY recipe with your friends!