GRILLED STREET CORN
- 4 ears of sweet summer corn
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp queso fresco
- 2 tbsp preferred chili-based seasoning
- 1 lime cut into small wedges
- Set the EGG for direct cooking without a convEGGtor at 350°F.
- Shuck corn down to last layer of the husk and soak in water for 1 hour to saturate and prevent burning.
- Place corn on grates and cook for approximately 15 minutes (the fresher the corn, the less time this will take).
- Rotate ears to cook evenly on all sides. Retrieve corn and shuck final layer when cool enough to touch.
- Slather kernels with mayo and roll corn in crumbled queso fresco.
- Shake seasoning of choice over all sides of each ear of corn.
- Squeeze fresh lime to taste.
- Serve immediately.