HONEY PORK TENDERLOIN KABOB
For more information about pork, visit PorkBeInspired.com.
- ½ cup bourbon* or 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3 to 4 sweet potatoes, cut into 24 one inch cubes
- 1½ pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 24 one-inch cubes
- 4 medium ripe peaches, unpeeled, pitted and quartered
- 4 green bell peppers, each cut into 8 two-inch pieces
- 8 yellow onion, each cut into 4 two-inch pieces
- Olive oil, for grilling
- Set the EGG for direct cooking at 400ºF/204ºC.
- Mix first four ingredients in a bowl; stir well and set glaze aside. Grill, steam or boil sweet potatoes until crisp-tender. Thread 3 sweet potato cubes, 3 pork cubes, 2 peach quarters, 4 green pepper pieces and 4 onion pieces alternately onto each of eight Flexible Skewers.
- Brush kabobs with honey glaze mixture; lightly oil cooking grid. Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until thoroughly cooked, basting occasionally with glaze.
* Bourbon is optional, can substitute 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Makes 4 servings
Share this HONEY PORK TENDERLOIN KABOB recipe with your friends!