MANGO MAHI FILETS
- 4 Mahi filets
- Fresh pineapple slices
- 1 cup mango, finely diced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning
- ¼ tsp ground chipotle pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Set the EGG for direct cooking without the convEGGtor at 400°F/204°C.
- Set aside the Mahi filets and pineapple slices, combine remaining ingredients to make a marinade. While making the marinade, soak 2 Big Green Egg Northwest Alder Planks in water. Place the Mahi filets in a resealable bag and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated filets on the planks and top with fresh pineapple slices. Cook for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145°F (fish will be flaky).
Share this MANGO MAHI FILETS recipe with your friends!