MEDITERRANEAN MINI PIZZAS
- 4 Sandwich Rounds or Flatbreads
- ½ cup purchased basil pesto
- ½ lb thinly sliced deli chicken or leftover cooked chicken
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes in oil, drained, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Set EGG for indirect cooking at 425°F/218°C.
- Place sandwich round halves on a cookie sheet, cut side down. Cook for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and turn over on cookie sheet. Carefully spread each half with pesto.
- Top evenly with chicken, sundried tomatoes, and cheese. Cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Makes 4 servings (2 mini pizzas each)
Share this MEDITERRANEAN MINI PIZZAS recipe with your friends!