MONKFISH TIKKA KABOBS
- 1lb monkfish, cubed
For the Marinade
- 9oz natural yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about half a lime)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon garam masala plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Mint and coriander, to garnish
- Set the EGG up for direct grilling with the cast iron searing grid. The target temperature is 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients and add the monkfish.
- Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Set the EGG up for direct grilling and brush the grill with oil.
- Grill the monkfish skewers for a couple of minutes each side, or until cooked through and charred a little on the outside.
- Serve scattered with extra garam masala, the herbs and lime wedges.
Share this MONKFISH TIKKA KABOBS recipe with your friends!