PARMESAN GRILLED CORN with ROASTED GARLIC
Recipe adapted from Food and Wine
- 6 Tablespoons of Roasted, Garlic, Basil, and Parsley Butter
- ½ cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ears of corn
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
- Kitchen twine
- Light your EGG. Set to 400ºF.
- While waiting, take your Roasted Garlic Basil and Parsley Butter out of the fridge to soften and grate a ½ cup of parmesan cheese.
- Pull husks back from each ear of corn and remove silks.
- Using kitchen string, tie husks together at the end of each ear to form a handle.
- Lightly brush your EGG with oil.
- Grill corn over a medium/hot flame, turning frequently for about 5 minutes (or partially cooked).
- Brush with softened Butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Continue grilling, rotating frequently, and brushing with more butter until corn is a deep brown and tender.
- Serve with remaining parmesan cheese.