PEACH AND BLUEBERRY SUMMER PIE
- ¾ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp allspice
- 4-5 peeled, sliced fresh peaches
- 1½ cups blueberries
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 2 pie crusts, homemade or store bought
- Extra sugar and cinnamon for topping
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor at 400°F/204°C.
- Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon and allspice together in a large bowl. Gently fold in blueberries and peaches.
- Pour the filling into an uncooked pie crust. Cut the butter into small pieces and distribute evenly over the top of the filling.
- Use the second pie crust to create a lattice and cover the pie. Lightly brush the lattice with one beaten egg. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the pie.
- Cook at 400°F for 30 minutes; reduce the heat to 375°F for an additional 25 minutes.
- Let the pie set for about 4 hours before eating. Enjoy!