PEACH DUMP CAKE
The easiest cake you’ll ever make, but also maybe the tastiest.
- 1 box of complete cake mix, chocolate or yellow
- 2 cans of peach pie filling (you could also substitute some of our favorites Apple, Cherry, Cherry/Pineapple, or Blueberry)
- 1 stick of butter
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor at 375°F/191°C.
- Spread both cans of the pie filling evenly in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle cake mix evenly on top of the pie filling (do not mix).
- Melt the butter in the Sauce Pot; drizzle over the cake mix. Place the pan on the cooking grid and bake for 35-45 minutes.