- ¾ lb Laura's 92% Lean Ground Beef (or 96% Lean Ground Round)
- 2 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ½ small onion (chopped)
- ½ small green pepper (chopped)
- ½ pack (8-ounce) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (12-inch) refrigerated pizza crust
- ¾ cup marinara or pizza sauce
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¾ pack (8-ounce) shredded reduced-fat Mozzarella cheese
- crushed red pepper (optional)
- Set EGG for indirect cooking at 450°F/232°C.
- Cook beef, garlic and Italian seasoning in a nonstick skillet about 5 minutes or until browned; drain and remove from skillet.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet; sauté 2 minutes or until slightly tender. Add mushrooms and sauté 1 minute more. Spread crust with sauce; top with beef, onion, bell pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and cheese.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.
- Makes 8 servings