ROASTED NASHVILLE HOT CAULIFLOWER
- Cauliflower florets (1 entire head)
- 2 tbsp. Big Green Egg Nashville Hot Seasoning
- 1 cup melted butter
- ½ tbsp. minced garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with a convEGGtor at 400°F/204°C.
- Toss cauliflower in olive oil. Place the cauliflower on a perforated cooking grid and roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender and slightly browned.
- While the cauliflower is cooking mix the butter, garlic, and Nashville Hot Seasoning together until uniform.
- Remove the cauliflower from the EGG, and carefully transfer into a large bowl. Pour the Nashville Hot mixture onto the cauliflower and toss to coat. Serve with blue cheese dip on the side, enjoy!
Blue Cheese Dip Ingredients
- 1 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise®
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. kosher salt (or to taste)
Blue Cheese Dip Instructions
- Mix all of the blue cheese dressing ingredients together until smooth.
Share this ROASTED NASHVILLE HOT CAULIFLOWER recipe with your friends!