ROSEMARY RANCH CHICKEN KEBABS
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- Set the EGG for direct cooking without the convEGGtor at 400°F/204°C.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the cooking grid. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
- Serve with grilled corn on the cob and grilled veggie skewers.