SALT BLOCK SEARED LAMB CHOPS
Recipe adapted from HomeandPlate.com
- 6 lamb loin chops
- Herbs de Provence
- Olive oil
- Preheat your EGG for direct cooking at 450°F. Place your salt block directly onto the grate and let the salt block warm up for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once the salt block is good and hot drizzle a cooking oil with a high smoke-point onto the salt block add your lamb chops on top.
- Always keep the salt block well oiled during cooking. The less oil used the more salt flavor will be imparted on your lamb chops.
- Drizzle each lamb chop with olive oil and season with Herbs de Provence.
- Allow the lamb chops to sear before flipping, about 6 minutes each side.
- The chops will cook for 12 to 14 minutes depending on how well done you like them.
- Allow them to rest for about five minutes before serving.
Share this SALT BLOCK SEARED LAMB CHOPS recipe with your friends!