SAVORY BEER CAN CHICKEN
Simply Perfect Recipes typically have only a couple of ingredients. For our Simply Perfect Chicken uses ingredients you’ll likely already have in your kitchen – mayonnaise, beer, seasonings and your Big Green Egg.
- 1 (4 to 5-pound) chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Big Green Egg Savory Pecan Seasoning
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with a convEGGtor at 350°F/177°C.
- Pour ½ of the beer into a drip pan. Place the can with the remaining beer in the center of the Folding Beer Can Chicken Roaster and snap the arms into place at the top.
- Put the rack into the drip pan and place the chicken on the rack. Combine the mayonnaise and the seasoning and coat the outer skin and inner cavity of the chicken with the mixture.
- Roast the chicken until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF/74ºC; remove from the EGG and let rest for 10 minutes. Carve and serve.
Share this SAVORY BEER CAN CHICKEN recipe with your friends!