SEARED AHI TUNA
- 2 ahi tuna steaks
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Set the EGG for direct cooking to 500°F/260°C.
- Mix soy sauce and cornstarch until smooth.
- Add pineapple juice, honey and sriracha.
- Place pot on stove over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3-4 minutes until the thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat Big Green Egg Cast Iron Skillet and add oil.
- Sear tuna steaks 1-2 minutes, brushing each side with sauce mixture after searing.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
Share this SEARED AHI TUNA recipe with your friends!