SMOKY GRILLED CHICKEN NACHOS
The combination of fresh ingredients and chicken cooked on the EGG creates the perfect flavorful and shareable dish.
- 5 Mesquite Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup pinto beans
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Mix seasoning blend and set aside.
- Set EGG for indirect cooking at 350°F/177°C.
- Place marinated chicken in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle half the seasoning blend on chicken and mix well.
- Place chicken on the cooking grid and cook 4-5 minutes per side. Remove chicken from EGG and rest before slicing. While chicken is grilling, rinse, drain, corn and beans.
- Place ½ tablespoon of olive oil into a skillet over medium heat, add corn and beans, season with remaining seasoning blend, sauté for about 5 minutes.
- blue corn chips
- yellow corn chips
- jalapenos, sliced
- tomatoes, diced
- avocado, diced
- green onions, sliced
- sour cream
- Place chips on a round pizza pan, top with bean and corn mixture, cheese, and chicken. Place on the cooking grid and cook for 2-3 minutes, until cheese melts. Top with remaining ingredients.
Share this SMOKY GRILLED CHICKEN NACHOS recipe with your friends!