SPICY KOREAN SALMON
Recipe adapted from thebbqbuddha.com
- 2 Lbs Salmon (skin off)
- 2 Tbls Honey
- 2 Tbls Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbls Gochujang
- 1 Tbls White Miso
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 Tsp Ginger (minced)
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- Mix together the Honey, Rice vinegar, Gochujang, Miso, Soy sauce, Garlic, Ginger, and sesame oil.
- Preheat the grill and salt block gently warming it to 350°
- Glaze the top half of the salmon with the mixture.
- Once the salt block and grill are preheated place the salmon filets on the salt block.
- Cook the salmon for 5 minutes and turn over.
- Glaze the salmon again.
- Once the filets have cooked for 5 minutes (or when they hit 120°) pull them off.
- Glaze one more time, rest, and serve.