SPRINGFIELD CASHEW CHICKEN WINGS
- 24 chicken wings
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground White Pepper
- 4 tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 cup Water
- Crushed Cashews
- Spring Onions
Set the EGG for indirect cooking at 450°F/232°C.
- Mix your water and corn starch together and make a slurry.
- In a large saucepot or dutch oven, combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and white pepper over high heat until boiling.
- Slowly add the corn starch slurry until you reach your desired thickness. Remove from heat.
- Place the chicken wings directly onto the cooking grid and roast the wings for 10 minutes per side.
- Remove the wings from the EGG, toss in your cashew sauce, sprinkle with the crushed cashews and chopped spring onioins.
- Serve immediately.
Share this SPRINGFIELD CASHEW CHICKEN WINGS recipe with your friends!