All new Kitchen Grips have an improved insulation, non-slip grip and our unique FLXaPrene material helps you safely remove hot food from the oven to the table. FLXaPrene is a non-porous material that stops bacteria growth and prevents stains that cause bacteria buildup on the glove. Each Kitchen Grip's non-slip grip, non-skid, raised nub surface creates more insulation between the hand and heat source creating a mitt that is heat-resistant 500 F/260 C to -134 F/-92C. All Kitchen Grips mitts are top-rack dishwasher safe or machine washed and air dried. Made in the USA.
- Created with unique, non-porous flxaprene material that prevents stains that cause bacteria buildup on the glove
- The raised nub surface pattern is engineered to provide a better, safer, non-slip grip
- Designed to be heat-resistant, protect your hands from hot and cold temperatures from 500-degree f/260-degree c to-134-degree f/-92-degree c
- The raised nub surface texture creates more insulation between the hand and the heat source
- Water-repellent, protects hands from steam and liquid burns, even when wet
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.