Fire & Flavor’s story began years ago in a busy kitchen in Reynolds, Georgia. It began with a love of family, friends, and Southern cuisine. Today Fire & Flavor shares all kinds of ways to make food more delicious, more nutritious, and with less work. Sharing food at the table is a time when many memories are created. Laugher, love and happiness make our world a better place, and at Fire & Flavor we are glad to be able to contribute to your family’s culinary experience.
- Enjoy all the brining essentials in a single kit
- Brining Kit includes enough brine to prepare 1 large turkey plus 1 zip-top disposable bag large enough to hold turkey and 2 gallons of brine
- Gluten and Nitrate Free
- Simple Instructions
- Kit includes turkey brining mix and large brine bag
- Infuses your bird with natural flavors of rosemary, thyme, sage, and marjoram
- Creates juicy tender turkey with crisp golden skin every time
- Perfect way to spice up a holiday dinner
- All natural, gluten free, nitrate free, and certified kosher
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us32 reviews
Love them. I’ll use on my new griddle.
We're loving the rotissorie. The gentleman that took our order did an amazing job, very personable and had a great attitude even though we called right at closing. Answered all the questions we had. We will be return customers for sure! Thank you!!!
Ultimate EGGspander Bundle (Large Big Green Egg)
If you give someone Duck Fat, they eat deliciousness for a while. If you teach someone to Duck Fat, they eat deliciousness for life!
This bag was a Christmas gift to my husband, and was sold out everywhere I looked. Outdoor home not only had this item in stock, they went above and beyond getting it to me in time for the holiday, despite their facility was in the beginnings of the big snow storm. Thank you, Jacob!