Weber Smokey Mountain 18" Charcoal Smoker
The first bite of tender, fall-off-the-bone meat makes taking it low-and-slow worth every moment. The Smokey Mountain Cooker™ smoker has two cooking grates for smoking multiple items at once, and easily adjustable dampers for precision heat control. There’s nothing quite like waiting all day for dinner.
- Porcelain-enameled lid, bowl, and center section retain heat and won’t rust or peel
- Two cooking grates provide ample room for smoking two large items at once
- Silicone temperature grommet monitors the internal temperature of your smoker
- Control the temperature of your smoker by easily adjusting the dampers
- Fuel door comes off to make adding charcoal and wood easier while smoking
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 41"H x 19"W x 21"D
- Diameter = 18in
- Primary cooking area = 481in²
- Total cooking area = 481in²
- Fuel type = Charcoal
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles = 1
- Rust-resistant aluminum dampers = 4
Bowl, lid, and center ring = 10 years, no rust through/burn through
Plastic components = 5 years, excluding fading or discoloration
All remaining parts = 2 years
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.