Weber Smokey Mountain 22" Charcoal Smoker
Slow down the pace and let barbecue fill the air. The Smokey Mountain Cooker™ smoker has two cooking grates to smoke two large items at once or plenty of ribs. The fuel door is removable so that adding charcoal and wood is easy, and the dampers allow you to be in control of the heat for tender, fall-off-the-bone meat.
- Porcelain-enameled lid, bowl, and center section retain heat and won’t rust or peel
- Two cooking grates provide ample room for smoking two large items at once
- Silicone temperature grommet monitors the internal temperature of your smoker
- Control the temperature of your smoker by easily adjusting the dampers
- Fuel door comes off to make adding charcoal or wood easier while smoking
- Dimensions = 48.5"H x 23"W x 24"D
- Diameter = 22in
- Total cooking area = 726in²
- Fuel type = Charcoal
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles = 2
- Rust-resistant aluminum dampers = 4
Bowl and lid = 10 years, no rust through/burn through
Plastic components = 5 years, excluding fading or discoloration
All remaining parts = 2 years
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.