- 24 donut holes
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz maple-bourbon
Set the EGG for indirect cooking at 550°F/275°C.
- Combine the bourbon, sugar, vanilla extract, and heavy whipping cream in the bowl of your stand mixer.
- Using the whisk attachment, beat the cream on medium to medium-high until soft peaks form. About 3 - 5 minutes.
- The result should be light and fluffy.
- Take your donut holes out of the package and place them directly on the cooking grid and grill each side for about 1 minute to caramelize the sugars.
- Pipe or spoon the whipped cream on top of each grilled donut hole.